Conditions of Use
Status 03 / 2012
For the provision of the feature of the dealer recommendation by Hansgrohe SE the following conditions of use apply.
We provide the users of our website with the feature “Dealer Recommendation”. With the aid of the Dealer locator feature, the user can select specialist dealers and then send their address data to recipients selected by him per email or text message. The user thereby enters the recipients and their address data (email address or mobile phone number) himself. We then create the message content (dealer address data and required imprint details). In case of text messages the user cannot change or supplement the text, in case of emails he can additionally insert contents in the reference line and in the text of the messages. Messages are sent unencrypted and will not be sent in the event of a corresponding declaration to us by the recipient.
2. Our Responsibilities
The provision of the feature “Dealer Recommendation” is a voluntary and gratuitous service provided by us which can be discontinued or restricted at any time. We do not check the correctness of the address data of the recipient entered by the user and do not guarantee the availability of the feature or the successful sending or receipt of the emails or text messages.
3. Responsibility of the User
The user confirms that the recipient agrees to the receipt of a message.
With the exception of the dealer address data provided by us, the user is exclusively responsible for the contents created, selected and sent by him or his representatives or any other persons with access to his internet access. To the extent the user can supplement or create contents, in doing so he may not violate applicable law, in particular he may not circulate any content that is illegal, infringes copyrights or is objectionable. The use of the “Dealer Recommendation” feature for sending mass e-cards and all other forms of advertising or marketing messages or chain letters is not permitted.
4. Liability of the User for his Behaviour
The user is liable towards us for breaches of his contractual or statutory duties pursuant to the statutory provisions.
The user also indemnifies us against any claims of third parties which are asserted against us due to an infringement of rights of third parties on grounds of his use. In the event a user breaches his duties, contravenes applicable law or behaves contra bonos mores, we reserve the right to partially or permanently exclude him from using the website.
Data Protection Notices
If you use our feature “Dealer Recommendation”, we will collect and use the email addresses, mobile phone numbers and names you give for the sender and recipient, as well as any message entered by you on grounds of our statutory permission and pursuant to our data protection notices.
Status 11 / 2012
Hansgrohe SE (hereinafter “Licensor”) is the owner of copyright or owner of an exclusive licence to the copyright to the video/film material (hereinafter the “rights”).
The Licensor is also owner of the trademark rights to the products of the Licensor; however, the subject of this contract is not a trademark licence, and nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Use shall imply the existence of or create a trademark licensing agreement.
Moreover, the subject of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall not imply the existence of or create a distribution arrangement of any kind.
The video/film material provided on this website is offered exclusively on the basis of the Terms and Conditions of Use here described. By using or downloading the video/film material (hereinafter “material”), the recipient (hereinafter “Licensee”) accepts these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- The Licensor hereby grants the Licensee a non-transferable, non-exclusive licence, which may be revoked at any time, to use the material for the sole purpose of offering and selling the Licensor's products.
- The Licensee is entitled to use the material solely subject to the rights, as acquired within the normal course of business. However, the Licensee is not entitled to receive or be provided with any such material from the Licensor.
- The Licensee may not misuse this licence or the material subject to the rights.
- The Licensee is not entitled to issue sub-licences.
- The Licensee may not at any time exercise the rights in any way other than the usage described, and shall not take any steps that could contravene the content or purpose of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Furthermore, the Licensee shall refrain from any activity that may reasonably be expected, in all probability, to have an adverse effect on the value, the validity or the enforceability of a licensed right or on the Licensor's ownership of such.
- The Licensee shall observe, in particular, the type and duration of use granted for the material in question.
- Royalties will not be charged.
- The Licensee hereby acknowledges that within the Licensee/Licensor relationship the Licensor is the sole owner of the rights, that these are and shall always remain the sole and exclusive property of the Licensor and that, with the exception of the licence granted herein, the Licensee has not acquired any further rights or entitlements to the rights. The Licensee shall not challenge the Licensor's ownership of the rights.
- Upon termination of the licence due to cancellation or expiry, all rights to the material granted to the Licensee shall automatically expire. The same shall also apply on expiry of the duration of use granted for the material in question. The Licensee must immediately cease exercising the rights and using the material subject to the rights.
- The Licensor does not guarantee the validity of the rights and provides no guarantee that the rights may be exercised without infringement of third party rights.
- The Licensee undertakes to indemnify and hold the Licensor harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, losses, damages and expenses (including, but not limited to, legal expenses and lawyer fees), which are caused by acts of the Licensee in connection with, or due to the use of, the material.
- The Licensee must immediately notify the Licensor in writing of any infringement of, or challenge to, the rights of the Licensor to the material that he becomes aware of. The Licensor has the exclusive right, but no obligation, to take defensive action or initiate proceedings against infringing parties.
- The rights are granted to the Licensee for the material in question up until the expiry of the date indicated. On expiry of this date, all rights to the corresponding material shall expire without requiring a separate notice of termination.
- Exercise of the rights shall not imply the existence of or create an agency agreement between the Licensor and the Licensee.
- No rights or obligations resulting from the licence may be assigned or transferred without the written consent of the Licensor. Any attempt to assign or transfer on the part of the Licensee shall entitle the Licensor to terminate the licence with immediate effect.
- All rights are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The Licensee hereby submits - as far as is permissible – irrevocably to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Offenburg. The Licensor reserves the right to also raise a claim against the Licensee at another competent place of jurisdiction.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use shall replace any prior agreements in existence between the Parties concerning the material.
- The Licensor reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use at any. Changes relating to previously provided rights must be made in writing.
- If a provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use should be declared invalid or unenforceable, the Parties hereby agree to replace this provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which comes as close as possible to the economic purpose of the invalid provision.